skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Semi-coherent thoughts
Some say just babbling
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Good thing there is a MAC game on tonight....
....to take our minds off the fact that Joe Paterno got a hero's welcome in front of his house today.
No families of the victims there. Just a hunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Contrary Guy
Seasoned Midwesterner who's interests include baseball, collectibles, Detroit Tigers, heavy music including gothic and symphonic metal, history and offering unsolicited social and political commentary. Corecontrarian@gmail Twitter.com/corecontrarian
View my complete profile
Followers
My Blog List
a few clowns short
ambled and gambled
5 weeks ago
Pearson Report
RED WHEELBARROW - WEP August 2019 Challenge
7 years ago
Mark's Ephemera
Edward Vila Glicée of Orel Hershiser
7 years ago
~*~Whatever~*~...
Since I Can't Beat It, I'll Meditate On It
8 years ago
PokerLawyer
Party of One
8 years ago
Observations of an Okie Biker
Don't know
9 years ago
She Who Seeks
Penwasser Place
Core Contrarian
R E F L E C T I O N S
My Good Life
JOHNGY'S BEAT
think.stew
No comments:
Post a Comment