Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Went to McDonald's.....


....to reward our little heroes who got knocked out of their little league playoffs tonight in a hard fought game.

The first thing I hear upon entering is the manager yelling at her staff saying the next person who committed a certain infraction was getting "written up".

Threatening McDonald's employees with a "write-up"?

That is hysterical!

If you execute that, they are just going to go across the street to BK.

You should just be thankful to have a staff!

I know! I managed one many years ago. I didn't even know where the "write-up" papers were or what they looked like. I was happy if our minimum wage employees showed up the same day they were scheduled; let alone on time.

Well anyway, after the write-up threat, I know I shouldn't have but I glanced at the employees behind the counter and in the kitchen.

I saw no fear.

Write-up!

You are killing me with this!

No comments: