skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Semi-coherent thoughts
Some say just babbling
Friday, May 10, 2019
The worst!
2 comments:
Debra She Who Seeks
said...
This is precisely why I don't golf.
May 10, 2019 at 4:52 PM
Contrary Guy
said...
Happened to me!
May 10, 2019 at 8:13 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Contrary Guy
Seasoned Midwesterner who's interests include baseball, collectibles, Detroit Tigers, heavy music including gothic and symphonic metal, history and offering unsolicited social and political commentary. Corecontrarian@gmail Twitter.com/corecontrarian
View my complete profile
Followers
My Blog List
think.stew
Here we are, sigh.
16 hours ago
JOHNGY'S BEAT
This isn't Right
17 hours ago
a few clowns short
ambled and gambled
5 weeks ago
R E F L E C T I O N S
How to Dial Your Phone
11 months ago
Pearson Report
RED WHEELBARROW - WEP August 2019 Challenge
7 years ago
~*~Whatever~*~...
Since I Can't Beat It, I'll Meditate On It
8 years ago
My Good Life
Ella and Clyde Aubrey in the 1925 New York Census
8 years ago
Penwasser Place
This Is It
8 years ago
Observations of an Okie Biker
Don't know
9 years ago
Core Contrarian
David Carpenter
12 years ago
PokerLawyer
Mark's Ephemera
She Who Seeks
2 comments:
This is precisely why I don't golf.
Happened to me!
Post a Comment