skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Semi-coherent thoughts
Some say just babbling
Sunday, May 20, 2018
When stores go out of business....
....Mountain Dew is the last to go.
Tells you something.
1 comment:
Debra She Who Seeks
said...
I can't believe that rotgut is still even on the market.
May 20, 2018 at 10:50 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Contrary Guy
Seasoned Midwesterner who's interests include baseball, collectibles, Detroit Tigers, heavy music including gothic and symphonic metal, history and offering unsolicited social and political commentary. Corecontrarian@gmail Twitter.com/corecontrarian
View my complete profile
Followers
My Blog List
PokerLawyer
Mark's Ephemera
She Who Seeks
Penwasser Place
Core Contrarian
R E F L E C T I O N S
Observations of an Okie Biker
a few clowns short
My Good Life
JOHNGY'S BEAT
~*~Whatever~*~...
Pearson Report
think.stew
1 comment:
I can't believe that rotgut is still even on the market.
Post a Comment