skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Semi-coherent thoughts
Some say just babbling
Thursday, August 25, 2016
Can't escape the gothic
It's all around you, you know.
1 comment:
Bill Lisleman
said...
Hey sis, do you get the feeling some one is watching us?
August 25, 2016 at 4:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Contrary Guy
Seasoned Midwesterner who's interests include baseball, collectibles, Detroit Tigers, heavy music including gothic and symphonic metal, history and offering unsolicited social and political commentary. Corecontrarian@gmail Twitter.com/corecontrarian
View my complete profile
Followers
My Blog List
JOHNGY'S BEAT
Bells of the Chicago Snowballs
4 hours ago
think.stew
Here we are, sigh.
1 day ago
Pearson Report
RED WHEELBARROW - WEP August 2019 Challenge
7 years ago
~*~Whatever~*~...
Since I Can't Beat It, I'll Meditate On It
8 years ago
PokerLawyer
Mark's Ephemera
She Who Seeks
Penwasser Place
Core Contrarian
R E F L E C T I O N S
Observations of an Okie Biker
a few clowns short
My Good Life
1 comment:
Hey sis, do you get the feeling some one is watching us?
Post a Comment