skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Semi-coherent thoughts
Some say just babbling
Saturday, February 16, 2013
For one of the most "remote places on earth"....
....there sure is a lot of traffic in those Russian meteor videos.
Antarctica not all impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Contrary Guy
Seasoned Midwesterner who's interests include baseball, collectibles, Detroit Tigers, heavy music including gothic and symphonic metal, history and offering unsolicited social and political commentary. Corecontrarian@gmail Twitter.com/corecontrarian
View my complete profile
Followers
My Blog List
JOHNGY'S BEAT
Tsunami of the Chicago Snowballs
19 hours ago
Mark's Ephemera
Edward Vila Glicée of Orel Hershiser
7 years ago
~*~Whatever~*~...
Since I Can't Beat It, I'll Meditate On It
8 years ago
Penwasser Place
This Is It
8 years ago
Observations of an Okie Biker
Don't know
9 years ago
PokerLawyer
She Who Seeks
Core Contrarian
R E F L E C T I O N S
a few clowns short
My Good Life
Pearson Report
think.stew
No comments:
Post a Comment