Monday, February 6, 2012

I made history last night!


So I see that twitter announced that Madonna's halftime performance last night initially set the record for most tweets per second at 10,245 but this was then eclipsed by the end of the game which had 12,233 tweets per second.

I WAS PART OF THIS!

Halftime - 3 tweets
End of game - 1 tweet

Now granted, I don't know exactly what second they applied my tweets to but I was in there!

Feeling really accomplished and I bet my 39 followers are equally proud!

Look, I am not going to go so far as to say that "they couldn't have done it without me" but their numbers WOULD have been lower. That I know.

2 comments:

Simple Musings said...

I don't know about your other 38 followers, but I am extremely proud.

Contrary Guy said...

Thanks!

Lovin it!