Sunday, May 12, 2013

If reality tv was really real....


....it would have a show on this guy who is ALWAYS next to me at the internet station at the library when I have to go there 3 or 4 times a year when my internet is down. Like 50 or 60 stations there and he is ALWAYS next to me.

Middle aged guy with bad skin, flannel shirt and thick glasses. Real fidgety and looks around a lot. Leaves like clockwork every 15-20 minutes and comes back smelling like an ashtray. Then he looks at me like I took one of his wrinkled up papers on his station!

Then he looks at me like "Hey why you lookin' at my screen?" and I WAS because I mean  like "What the freak?!"

If reality tv was really real.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Just be glad he wasn't jerking off beside you. Or was he?

Contrary Guy said...

Saw no fluids.